Patreon Blaise de Vos

Galgalgal111

Approved
I don't know if whoever uploaded the pictures zoomed in on my ass, but I want to throw up. And if she does the photos like this and doesn't shave, she throws dick at everyone, I don't know, she does it to me much less today

kamenwati

Approved
I don't know if whoever uploaded the pictures zoomed in on my ass, but I want to throw up. And if she does the photos like this and doesn't shave, she throws dick at everyone, I don't know, she does it to me much less today
Yeahs she is getting real sloppy and becoming a sloppy drunk party girl. She is going to become a short round that gets passed around.

Last edited:

caol_brennan

Approved
She's porking up a wee bit (I like a woman with some meat) but she'll lean out in a bit

I'm more concerned she'll just post BS. She must know, has to know, we follow her to see those big, beautiful, sin kissed breasts and that bubbly ass of hers. She really mishandled the last 3 years. She could have eased in to something more profitable. I'll stay subbed for a while but she needs to want to actually do this.

kamenwati

Approved
She's porking up a wee bit (I like a woman with some meat) but she'll lean out in a bit

I'm more concerned she'll just post BS. She must know, has to know, we follow her to see those big, beautiful, sin kissed breasts and that bubbly ass of hers. She really mishandled the last 3 years. She could have eased in to something more profitable. I'll stay subbed for a while but she needs to want to actually do this.
You're right. I wished tanned to that deep cinnamon brown again like she use to do.

Galgalgal111

Approved

It sounds like you really know her and talk to her every day. So instead of chattering, upload materials