Celebrity Bh4d bhabie1

Bobby.

Approved
Nope, DID YOU ?
No, neither of you did clearly & if you quit constantly posting her OF messages @gsyguy asking if anyone has purchased the content? We wouldn't waste time with people like @HexManiacGMax asking you the same question in return. The fact is, if someone has content on here? They'll post it. If they don't? They won't!! 🤷‍♂️

If you think anyone is going to read your post & think: 'Oh yeah, glad @gsyguy posted that, else i would've forgot to share the content i had!!' You're so very, very wrong. . .

tyler_durden

Approved
No, neither of you did clearly & if you quit constantly posting her OF messages @gsyguy asking if anyone has purchased the content? We wouldn't waste time with people like @HexManiacGMax asking you the same question in return. The fact is, if someone has content on here? They'll post it. If they don't? They won't!! 🤷‍♂️

If you think anyone is going to read your post & think: 'Oh yeah, glad @gsyguy posted that, else i would've forgot to share the content i had!!' You're so very, very wrong. . .
Bobby the bouncer of this thread strikes again! :D

gsyguy

Approved

Just for YOU Bobby just incase you paid for these and have forgotten to post them HERE could you share them with Us poor peasants
"UNLOCK FOR $11
snuck off to take these topless pics cuz my titties been lookin hella good today ! ur welcome"

Bobby.

Approved
Bobby the bouncer of this thread strikes again! :D

Too right @tyler_durden - Some people just don't know when to stop. They act stupid, so i point out the error of their ways, to try & assist them from coming across quite as retarded as they were at birth. However, with some 'Guys' (see what i did there?) they use this as further opportunity to show their Momma ain't the only stupid bitch living in their trailer home. . . These people are clearly crying out for help & yet could fall in a bucket of pussy & come out sucking their thumbs!!! 🤯

gsyguy

Approved
Too right @tyler_durden - Some people just don't know when to stop. They act stupid, so i point out the error of their ways, to try & assist them from coming across quite as retarded as they were at birth. However, with some 'Guys' (see what i did there?) they use this as further opportunity to show their Momma ain't the only stupid bitch living in their trailer home. . . These people are clearly crying out for help & yet could fall in a bucket of pussy & come out sucking their thumbs!!! 🤯
speaking in the 3rd person to tell everyone how your life really is again, are you sure this is good therapy saying it here or should you go to a RL Therapist ?

Bobby.

Approved
speaking in the 3rd person to tell everyone how your life really is again, are you sure this is good therapy saying it here or should you go to a RL Therapist ?
Aww, i'm sorry, i thought it was abundantly clear i was talking about you @gsguy but then i realised, you're retarded so, just to confirm: @gsguy is a stupid fucking bitch. Glad we got that cleared up.x

gsyguy

Approved
Aww, i'm sorry, i thought it was abundantly clear i was talking about you @gsguy but then i realised, you're retarded so, just to confirm: @gsguy is a stupid fucking bitch. Glad we got that cleared up.x
Oh dear your true self has come out, Bobby is the ARSEHOLE OF NUDOSTAR the Number ONE ,sorry he cant hide it folks but this is the way Total ASSHOLES are ,not his fault his mother threw away the baby and kept the after birth and Called it Bobby.

Bobby.

Approved
Oh dear your true self has come out, Bobby is the ARSEHOLE OF NUDOSTAR the Number ONE ,sorry he cant hide it folks but this is the way Total ASSHOLES are ,not his fault his mother threw away the baby and kept the after birth and Called it Bobby.
Did you go to school @gsyguy? Just the way you type tells me if you did? you weren't paying attention!!! :unsure: Something i fear is still an issue, that or you simply don't understand. That said, you're right i am No1 👑 here & as you've referred to yourself several times as a peasant? It's clear that, if nothing else, you're self-aware of your standing in life (y) #WellDone

If you behave? I might throw you some new Bhabie paid content but you'll need to prove your worthy. . .