YouTubers Asmrbylisa

Brifal

Approved
Nothing extraordinary but a leaked video from telegram:

and a few low res pics:

Attachments

handyboi

Approved
Probs yea, decent amount of people will. After all 15$ for some mediocre lingerie pics all the time is garbage offer, given there those who give proper nsfw content for same price or even cheaper.

Rich661

Approved
She only needs 3 people to make 45 minus fees, that's pretty damn profitable for NOT getting naked honestly. I agree with the above posts even so, it's a shame as she looks great in some of the videos.

Rich661

Approved
This is the link right? or it could be an old link I found.
For some strange reasons it keeps giving me an error about the page not being found with Onlyfans, as the site itself is indeed loading fine.

Rich661

Approved
Ahh I think I made that mistake before, thanks :)

Also weird how she still has the link to that original site she sold the pics on, that's been inactive for a LONG time.

misterman2

Approved
Also weird how she still has the link to that original site she sold the pics on, that's been inactive for a LONG time.
Yeah I dont think she has changed her onlyfans description since starting, shows a bit how little effort she seems to put in. On threads (which is just linked to her instagram) she posted that one of her resolutions was to stop onlyfans and start music, so I dont think she likes it a lot anymore. But I doubt her music career will be a great success though, so she'll probably keep doing onlyfans or she will have no income.