Instagram Ashley Kolfage

RedALFdong

Approved
Anyone buy her dildo machine videos, and are they worth the crazy price? I assume you don't see anything new.
I don't think anybody has anything anymore. I cruise about 5 different forums and tele gram pages and nobody has posted anything for weeks.

charter01

I don't think anybody has anything anymore. I cruise about 5 different forums and tele gram pages and nobody has posted anything for weeks.
I don't think anyone wants to pay her high prices for content. Not worth it for how short the videos are. I don't think she has near as many subscribers on her subscription page like she used to have.

Chevy383

I don't think anyone wants to pay her high prices for content. Not worth it for how short the videos are. I don't think she has near as many subscribers on her subscription page like she used to have.
I am on her page but she wants 400 dollars, Not in my budget

charter01

I am on her page but she wants 400 dollars, Not in my budget
$400? I'm on bother of her pages too, and haven't seen one sent that high yet. She sent out a couple of the dildo machine videos for $200 and I think the squirt one for $200, but I'm not paying those prices either. People need to stop buying the expensive stuff she sends out to teach her a lesson. Also, never ask for content... If you ask for content, you will get it marked up at least double from the people running her DMs.