Any Sri Lankan girls???

hpkasper

Sri Lankan community is very different you know. There's this elite group that has so much stuff but they only do trades and no one from that group don't come out and post what they got. That's why we don't have much stuff out there I think.

aa331

Sri Lankan community is very different you know. There's this elite group that has so much stuff but they only do trades and no one from that group don't come out and post what they got. That's why we don't have much stuff out there I think.
Hahaha well, I remember back in the day(like 7, 8 years back), when nudes of a girl who attended a prominent girl school in colombo got leaked, people used to share among friends. Not many people use forums to share. Just close friends through WhatsApp. Most of the buggers don't even have the devices they stored in anymore. These days I'm trying to locate nudes of a well know LCite, now a colombo famous fashion designer , among many others.
If you guys have nudes of Colombo girls feel free to share. I will definitely share, when I locate some.