fernan55

Approved

LolKnight

Approved
2B

Attachments

sentfromthetrash

Approved
You guys do know she got with an agency right? The switch happened on Jan 13th, which is why since then her socials (especially OF and Fansly) have been all fucked. It's the same shitty agency as todopokie.

There will never be content leaks like before again, her sets now cost hundreds of dollars.

Last edited:

sentfromthetrash

Approved
You guys do know she got with an agency right? The switch happened on Jan 13th, which is why since then her socials (especially OF and Fansly) have been all fucked. It's the same shitty agency as todopokie.

There will never be content leaks like before again, her sets now cost hundreds of dollars.
Just adding onto this so you guys can understand what we're dealing with.

Before, Alina would release a set and it would cost between $25-$30, and would be on average 40 pics.

Now, the agency takes those 40 pics, splits them up into photopacks of 5-10 pics, downsizes the quality (used to be 1.5-2mb per pic, now it's maybe 200kb) and sends them one at a time, for exponentially higher prices (with DM messages that imply things like sex, nudity, etc, in order to trick new people to buy them, thinking that they're gonna get nudes). Generally it'll go: $25, $50, $80, $120, $200, etc.

Here is the most egregious example I've seen. Yes, that is $300 (before tax!) for 7 pictures and 40 seconds of video. Absolute insanity. She's completely sold out.

I should also mention that her page is now free. All you have to do is follow and you get added to the list to be sent the sets. That way they can maximize the amount of poor saps who get roped into this, thinking they're getting actual good/lewd content. 1.png.jpg 1a.png.jpg

Last edited:

UpperMoon1

Approved
By free do you just mean being able to follow her? Not getting actual free stuff?

Before, Alina would release a set and it would cost between $25-$30, and would be on average 40 pics.

Now, the agency takes those 40 pics, splits them up into photopacks of 5-10 pics, downsizes the quality (used to be 1.5-2mb per pic, now it's maybe 200kb) and sends them one at a time, for exponentially higher prices (with DM messages that imply things like sex, nudity, etc, in order to trick new people to buy them, thinking that they're gonna get nudes). Generally it'll go: $25, $50, $80, $120, $200, etc.

Here is the most egregious example I've seen. Yes, that is $300 (before tax!) for 7 pictures and 40 seconds of video. Absolute insanity. She's completely sold out.

I should also mention that her page is now free. All you have to do is follow and you get added to the list to be sent the sets. View attachment 6069127 View attachment 6069128
by free you mean just being able to follow her? Not actual free stuff?

sentfromthetrash

Approved
By free do you just mean being able to follow her? Not getting actual free stuff?

by free you mean just being able to follow her? Not actual free stuff?
I'm referring specifically to fansly, since her OF still has a $3 sub fee, but they have the same content

But basically, Alina doesn't do daily posts anymore, the only time the agency posts is when there is a new set to be sent out. And those teaser pics(her only wall posts now) are free to view, whereas you used to need to subscribe to view them.

Same with her sending out sets, you used to have to be subscribed. But now, because an agency is running it, they have people online 24/7 to pose as her, and make you buy the insanely overpriced sets, since they make a little commission off each purchase.

punkalbania

Approved
A few weeks ago I spent €10 for Alina's fansly for the first time and I immediately noticed that it wasn't worth it. With 10€ you can only see the pictures that you see posted on Twitter or Instagram. It's a real shame that they make everything so expensive. I really just wanted to support her and also see insights into the current cosplays. But I won't continue to support her on Fansly. I'm wondering who is actually paying 300 for just one set? But somehow I can still understand her and won't stop having a crush on her. I just find her too wonderful for that🥰😅

sentfromthetrash

Approved
A few weeks ago I spent €10 for Alina's fansly for the first time and I immediately noticed that it wasn't worth it. With 10€ you can only see the pictures that you see posted on Twitter or Instagram. It's a real shame that they make everything so expensive. I really just wanted to support her and also see insights into the current cosplays. But I won't continue to support her on Fansly. I'm wondering who is actually paying 300 for just one set? But somehow I can still understand her and won't stop having a crush on her. I just find her too wonderful for that🥰😅
You're cooked brother. Her pages aren't even run by her anymore, you paying money isn't supporting her, it's supporting the agency that has a contract with her 🤡

joemama321

Approved

I should also mention that her page is now free. All you have to do is follow and you get added to the list to be sent the sets. View attachment 6069127 View attachment 6069128
jfc