Patreon Alice Delish

Nal123

Approved
She doesn't do Nude.
These are the closest I have.

Attachments

Nal123

Approved
She doesn't do nudity even in the 100$ tier, what you can see above are photos from the 100$ tiers. She doesn't care about her subscribers and is really a bitch. Don't subscribe to her, she really is detestable...
I Love her Because she doesn't do Nudity (And she has said that by the way,I was just curious).

And really You Hate in a Girl for not wanting to show it All?

Is that a Mindset?

And the 100$ are for those that want to Pay,she says in Patreon that they just have more pics.

The 1000$ are just for (I Guess) Rich people with Fetishes,since it only really is clothes.

Nal123

Approved
I am not hating her for not showing, I love teasing too and she does really good photos and her content is great.
I hate her because I have been subscriber in her patreon for few months ( the 100$ tiers) and this girl just lie to you, lie to her subscriber non stop. Me and others gave her advices and got blocked without getting our money back. She deleted her dis cord because she was not active. She deleted lot of content because she didn't like it. She did so much stuff really bad for us customers... and it is a shame because she is cute.
She also never sent the polaroid, didn't do the fansign, have month where she posted only 4/5 pictures for the 100$ tier ect

Maybe she has been better recently, idk and idc
Right now her 100$ says More pics and LAWD,

Only the 1000$ is The Big one.

And because there like 10 people in there, it's Far easier for her to control it.

As for the Content,that is Because she is a Control Freak,she didn't Update her Patreon because she didn't Like the Background (I asked her Myself).
For that I cannot blame her, although she should have said something like "People I'm gonna delete them".

And she was Inactive Because she was Moving or something,the same with her IG.