godsmackxxx

Approved
Videos

Hrussch88

Approved
Videos

Can anybody download Last one video???

rg190

How i can download her videos from boosty.to. I try many addons for google chrome. some videos download and some don't, it throws an error. I try downloading in 4K (full quality).

kotobormot

Approved
How i can download her videos from boosty.to. I try many addons for google chrome. some videos download and some don't, it throws an error. I try downloading in 4K (full quality).
try this:
press f12 > go to network > play video > find file with .mp4 at the end > right click > "open in new tab"

rg190

Of course I tried this, but it doesn't work on boosty.to. They have it blocked somehow.

I installed Firefox and added the Video Downloader Professional add-on. Then just play the video but switch it to 4k quality and everything works.
I tried the same add-on for Chrome but sometimes it worked and sometimes I don't know why, maybe another add-on blocked it.

chutx

what you can try with firefox
1) use video downloadhelper, it has option for direct downloading and for download "stream" version while letting the video play, this should work if the direct dl gets blocked in most cases
2) Or you can try to get surround it over view->pagestyle->no style, so all the scripts are not loaded, just the data.
3) Or try via tools->page info-> media and look up the direct video link and open this one in a new tab.

sometimes it happens that a direct DL gets stopped from time to time, but with a little patience you can push the "retry" button in the download manager and it starts again from where it stopped

godsmackxxx

Approved
ass-can-you-move-my-thong-aside-with-your-tongue-090Awr.jpg

Attachments