YouTubers arssenya ?????

Kallegurra

Approved
You sound like a broken record. Just stfu
You seem seem to be the only one who is obsessed by such things. Everyone else enjoyed seeing Asya's attributes, or we did until you managed to scare her into hiding her ass. We know that she and her mother read these forums, it's daft posts like yours that made her mother get the old forum nuked. 😊
OK, let's find out:

Do people here find this attractive:

Be honest, and don't say things because you think others want to hear it.

Kallegurra

Approved
That is normal in a woman body without filter or photoshop.
And yes, I find it attractive, I wouldn't pay to see that, but while is free I want to see.
You can like whatever you want, but to say that her ass is normal is objectively false. The way it wobbles in the blue bikini is not normal anywhere in the world, maybe except for the states where people see overweight women every time they walk outside the door.

And yes, I understand it's not popular to post unpopular things in a filter bubble such as this, but I want to be honest and not just adapt to popular opinion.

Sc3m0r

Approved
You can like whatever you want, but to say that her ass is normal is objectively false. The way it wobbles in the blue bikini is not normal anywhere in the world, maybe except for the states where people see overweight women every time they walk outside the door.

And yes, I understand it's not popular to post unpopular things in a filter bubble such as this, but I want to be honest and not just adapt to popular opinion.
It's okay to see it that way and to care about it, it's just...nobody else gives a fuck.
I think we got your point. Just don't spam the thread anymore, bro :)

Shiranui Gen-an

Approved
ASYA HAS GOT FLABBY ASS! FLABBY ASS FLABBY ASS. CELLULITE FLABBY ASS. FLABBY ASS IS FACT, FLABBY ASS IS NOT ATTRACTIVE
ME OPINION = TRUTH
ALL OTHER OPINIONS = OBJECTIVELY FALSE
BECAUSE FLABBY ASS IS FLABBY AND MY OPINION IS TRUTH AND EVERYBODY ELSE NEEDS TO ADMIT IT OR IS DUMB LIAR

goddammit, someone shut this persistent spammer up already! What a pain in the ass! You don't like her? Then this thread is obviously NOT FOR YOU! Fuck your opinion, nobody cares, we LIKE to see her, and that's the TRUTH, and you won't change anyone's mind here by spamming the same shit over and over again. If it weren't totally stupid, I'd say it's almost amazing how you can NOT have noticed by now that YOU are the attention whore that deserves to be ignored here.

Kallegurra

Approved
It's okay to see it that way and to care about it, it's just...nobody else gives a fuck.
I think we got your point. Just don't spam the thread anymore, bro :)
You people are too lazy to think about this. You just react like cavemen "oh, bare ass, ugha bugha I like" and as soon as anyone tries to study it and go into details you lash out visciously. And instead of looking at it objectively, you judge arguements based on the number of people saying something. I can point out details as to why her ass is so flabby, but you don't care, because caring requires thinking and effort.

You're happy with reacting on instinct, which requires zero effort. It's not just about having an opinion, but how you can express and explain your opinion. For example, if you like a body, can you explain WHY you like it, or simply state that you like it? The latter option requires no effort and thinking.

Collective stupidity at its finest, with others words. But with that being said, I won't disturb your Asya bubble anymore.