YouTubers arssenya ?????

dotty3030

she is playing everyone she was doing updates every four days now it's every five days so she must be doing stuff on the side because she could not live the way she does on what we see she makes anyway good luck to her hope she can go home soon and if she was doing stuff on the side for good money i wish i could see it.

Kallegurra

Approved
she is playing everyone she was doing updates every four days now it's every five days so she must be doing stuff on the side because she could not live the way she does on what we see she makes anyway good luck to her hope she can go home soon and if she was doing stuff on the side for good money i wish i could see it.
She's been playing everyone since the start, of course. Anyone who asks for $25 without giving a single hint of what content to actually expect is a fucking scammer. I subscribed one month before I quit, and I won't return.

The fact that she started OF on the very fucking day she turned 18 is also a strong sign it was planned long before she actually turned 18. Which in turn is a sign that her mother knew very well why most people were watching their YouTube videos.

To be perfectly fair, she has not posted a single truly great photo on her OF. They're all teasers and attempts to keep her subs. All the great content has come from earlier YouTube videos.

I'm very thankful for people who still update the rest of us about her bullshit, like dotty3030. Once every five days now? Still charging $25? People need to boycott this bitch and create YouTube videos where we shame her cellulite ass. She's adult now and deserves nothing less.

Sc3m0r

Approved
She's been playing everyone since the start, of course. Anyone who asks for $25 without giving a single hint of what content to actually expect is a fucking scammer. I subscribed one month before I quit, and I won't return.

The fact that she started OF on the very fucking day she turned 18 is also a strong sign it was planned long before she actually turned 18. Which in turn is a sign that her mother knew very well why most people were watching their YouTube videos.

To be perfectly fair, she has not posted a single truly great photo on her OF. They're all teasers and attempts to keep her subs. All the great content has come from earlier YouTube videos.

I'm very thankful for people who still update the rest of us about her bullshit, like dotty3030. Once every five days now? Still charging $25? People need to boycott this bitch and create YouTube videos where we shame her cellulite ass. She's adult now and deserves nothing less.
Of course, she's kind of a scammer, but now seriously, what did you expect of her? Do you find this really surprising? But sorry for your monetary loss.

Kallegurra

Approved
Yt clips for Asya lust.
Annnnnnnd if you don't like Asya or her ass guess what we know and we don't care(but I'm sure you'll still reply to this because you can't help yourself)

Latest batch Not Mine
Just like you can't help yourself but follow her every move, even though you can probably admit that nothing that she posts is actually good.

I'm just trying to open your eyes, guys. Stop follow this bitch and give her what she deserves: ignorance.