Others Post your wife

javierCG

Approved
Delicious. Is she onboard with the shares? Can we encourage in any way for more content?
He posted always the sames pictures to make you send him private messages , and when you want to trade pics with him, he say you to go first , then block you. He always delete his former post so that you can not see he's always sharing the same pics, probably from a girl he don't know. Be careful, DONT SEND HIM ANYTHING

Laurend51

Approved
He posted always the sames pictures to make you send him private messages , and when you want to trade pics with him, he say you to go first , then block you. He always delete his former post so that you can not see he's always sharing the same pics, probably from a girl he don't know. Be careful, DONT SEND HIM ANYTHING
mdr tu envoies des photos tu net et tu attends que je t'envoies des photos de ma femme le troll??? 🤣😂

you send pictures from the net and you expect me to send you pictures of my wife the troll?

slotmott

Approved
Nice job man next time you should film it
Who says we didn't?

Got 2hrs of foreplay & fun filmed, 3hrs of serious fucking filmed and then 45 mins cooldown session of flogging filmed.

I just have no reason to share it all. Lol
Reciprocal sharing here is next to null, and everyone who wants to do off-site trades are liars sharing pics that don't belong to them / aren't of them.