Others Post your wife

slotmott

Approved
Thanks for the advice, i will try to convince her.

A few more:
View attachment 2431711 View attachment 2431712 View attachment 2431713
If you take care to explain that it's just a special kink for you (maybe blur her face or something until you get her permission) and that you get a kick out of sharing her beauty with others... She may be very receptive to it.

I had no idea my bride was into it when I posted her first few pics here. She found out by accident and now she posts pics daily, loves experimenting and is even lining up women for threesomes.

All I'm saying... Is it may not hurt to ask.
Hahaha

hotWife_Ass

Approved
My bride and I are brand new to the kink world. The open relationships, spouse sharing, etc are all blowing my mind.
Just can't wrap my head around sharing her with anyone. Good on ya!
just don't force it, its could happen vary slowly in couple of year and in between you can enjoy low risk stuff

Stuntjul

Approved
Hahaha
She's scared of being recognized by her work colleagues
If you take care to explain that it's just a special kink for you (maybe blur her face or something until you get her permission) and that you get a kick out of sharing her beauty with others... She may be very receptive to it.

I had no idea my bride was into it when I posted her first few pics here. She found out by accident and now she posts pics daily, loves experimenting and is even lining up women for threesomes.

Hahaha
I'm sure she would like it, being lured and admired.
She did some modelling early on, not like a pro but just to try.

Last edited:

slotmott

Approved
She's scared of being recognized by her work colleagues

I'm sure she would like it, being lured and admired.
She did some modelling early on, not like a pro but just to try.
View attachment 2440131
Oh, my dude... She's already so interested then! If her concern is just being recognized she can have all the fun and enjoyment and simply keep her face covered or filtered or masked. So easy these days.

You got this... We'll be enjoying pics of her tasty bits in 2023... I'd bet on it! ;-)