Others Post your wife

Jengafett13

Approved

slotmott

Approved
So... the Bride has been ultra horny the last year and getting VERY comfortable aabout opening up about her generally socially taboo turn ons.

She's been talking A LOT about ffm threesomes and recently even about fffm foursomes and possibly even more.

Thing is, i know for some women the talking about this is as far as they want it to go... Kinda a role play foreplay thing.

Any suggestions how to subtly pry into how serious she is about it? It goes without saying... We'd be recording and I'd CERTAINLY share some here.

IMG_20221101_214234~2.jpg

pippo1968

Approved
So... the Bride has been ultra horny the last year and getting VERY comfortable aabout opening up about her generally socially taboo turn ons.

She's been talking A LOT about ffm threesomes and recently even about fffm foursomes and possibly even more.

Thing is, i know for some women the talking about this is as far as they want it to go... Kinda a role play foreplay thing.

Any suggestions how to subtly pry into how serious she is about it? It goes without saying... We'd be recording and I'd CERTAINLY share some here.

View attachment 2123263
Do like I did, one night while fucking a friend of mine suddenly arrived and licked very hard her second hole, the moment was so topic she had both cumming on her face later after even a double penetration. Right now we fuck with some friends often, she had maximum a foursome. it was a gorgeous by the beach moment in Greece. Good luck

slotmott

Approved
Do like I did, one night while fucking a friend of mine suddenly arrived and licked very hard her second hole, the moment was so topic she had both cumming on her face later after even a double penetration. Right now we fuck with some friends often, she had maximum a foursome. it was a gorgeous by the beach moment in Greece. Good luck
This is her thing, not really mine. And she wants FFM...
Sending someone in to lick her ass isn't really what I'd call "subtle". Lol