OnlyFans Stoke girls

Stokelad99

most of them are what i sent to "patatoe12" off here over kik and he stitched me up, gave me a link for 30 mins then it expired.

do not trade with patatoe12.

ive got more but im hesistant to trade after 2 idiots added me last night asking me what i had with no intention of trading.
I'll trade fair with you, Stokelad9999

Patatoe12

Approved
most of them are what i sent to "patatoe12" off here over kik and he stitched me up, gave me a link for 30 mins then it expired.

ive got more but im hesistant to trade after 2 idiots added me last night asking me what i had with no intention of trading.
If you didn't save it I don't see how that's my fault. I don't leave links open for more than an hour as that's how they get banned and all content is lost. Next time import it then it's yours forever. Can't remember trading with you anyway but were you one of the ones that tried to send me an old version of my mega?

Annon6989

Approved

Kik me mate I have some - annon6989

sm125

Approved
If you didn't save it I don't see how that's my fault. I don't leave links open for more than an hour as that's how they get banned and all content is lost. Next time import it then it's yours forever. Can't remember trading with you anyway but were you one of the ones that tried to send me an old version of my mega?
Absolutely not no! ive seen your recent mega, half of it was what i sent to you! all the folders with a "1" before the names plus more came from me

You never said anything about a time limit though thats the thing, i sent you a load of stuff and by time i had chance to see yours the link had expired, how am i meant to know there was a time limit?

Patatoe12

Approved
Absolutely not no! ive seen your recent mega, half of it was what i sent to you! all the folders with a "1" before the names plus more came from me

You never said anything about a time limit though thats the thing, i sent you a load of stuff and by time i had chance to see yours the link had expired, how am i meant to know there was a time limit?
All the folders you claim were yours only make up 326mbs of data, my current mega has over 51gb so it's hardly half of my mega. I've not traded with anyone for over a year, 80% of my mega is from my own subscriptions.
I can't remember exact conversions with you, I don't even have the chats anymore. I may have deleted the link early because somebody posted it on here, or other places which has happened a few times. I've had so many people trying to trade my old folders with me too it's crazy, hence why I don't don't trade no more.

azweav2002

Approved
All the folders you claim were yours only make up 326mbs of data, my current mega has over 51gb so it's hardly half of my mega. I've not traded with anyone for over a year, 80% of my mega is from my own subscriptions.
I can't remember exact conversions with you, I don't even have the chats anymore. I may have deleted the link early because somebody posted it on here, or other places which has happened a few times. I've had so many people trying to trade my old folders with me too it's crazy, hence why I don't don't trade no more.
i traded with you sound 👍🏻