Twitch PureRuby87 (There are paid ko-fi photos)

Sewerwolfeu

Approved
🔥 Ready for something extra hot? 🔥

This set includes 16 super sexy pictures and a 12-minute video where I'm barely contained in a tiny red bikini and a pair of jeans so short they might as well be panties. My huge boobs are fighting against the bikini, and trust me, my big butt is giving these shorts a serious challenge. 🍑🍈🍈

I want to know what you think about this set, so don’t hold back! Give me all your feedback so I can keep pushing the boundaries and give you exactly what you crave. 💦🔥

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! IMG_20240907_020201.jpg

bumblejerk

Approved
Heres the set im working on the video

Attachments

Sewerwolfeu

Approved
You ready for some serious teasing? 💥

This set is absolutely packed with 15 pics and a 13-minute video where my casual clothes are struggling to keep up with my booba and this little skirt leaves almost nothing to your imagination. 😏

Here’s what you’re in for:

Heavy teasing—You know I love keeping you on edge 😈
Boob focus—My massive boobs are front and center 🍈🍈 (they're looking HUGE, even for me!)
Lip service—My lips are putting in some serious work, and you’ll love watching it 👄
Stripping—These tight clothes don’t stand a chance, and they come off nice and slow 😉
Oiled up—By the end, all the goods are glistening with oil, ready to make you lose your mind 💦🍑

What do you think? Don’t hold back—I want your feedback so I can keep cranking up the heat for you! 🔥

Enjoy the show and let me know how much Screenshot_2024-10-05-12-46-49-192_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg you love it! 😘

Thommo1411

Approved
New Shoot.
😛😛😛😛😛😛

Attachments

Thommo1411

Approved
New Set.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Attachments