YouTubers arssenya ?????

Sc3m0r

Approved
You must be registered for see medias

She's been to Universal Studios and Nintendo World.

View attachment 6949944
She gets her breakfast from McDonalds. (Yes, she specifically points it out in the video.)

View attachment 6949945

Then she has pizza for lunch.

Her flabby ass isn't going anywhere, it seems. And she has most probably shown it for the last time to the public, but I don't even want to imagine what it looks like by now.
Your therapy isn't working, is it?

PXR5

Approved
Kallegurra:

It's true Asya has not shown her ass for some time, and may never do so again, and yet you are still obsessed with flab.

Now you have started picking on her 12 year old sister, displaying an unhealthy interest in this underage girl. Are you trying to get this thread shut down, as you helped to do with the old one?

You are obviously in need of treatment for your condition. Please get the psychiatric help which you so urgently need, if it's not too late already.

Turambar1

Approved
Kallegurra:

It's true Asya has not shown her ass for some time, and may never do so again, and yet you are still obsessed with flab.

Now you have started picking on her 12 year old sister, displaying an unhealthy interest in this underage girl. Are you trying to get this thread shut down, as you helped to do with the old one?

You are obviously in need of treatment for your condition. Please get the psychiatric help which you so urgently need, if it's not too late already.
Or just eat a bullet, like I've suggested.

mikeypapas

Approved
So, Liya posted these on her stories and when I read "potato nose" immediately recalled seeing that here. I'm not too familiar with the story behind this kallegurra guy as I have not read all the thread but if this is him, man this guy needs to be institutionalized asap liya_odesskaya-20240520_121314-445220381_810359820650703_1630465968277729699_n.jpeg liya_odesskaya-20240520_121329-442157431_422774320609684_4792314040672209439_n.jpeg liya_odesskaya-20240520_121339-445392505_2685591094934634_5148238774654275060_n.jpeg liya_odesskaya-20240520_121349-445298393_1640784336756046_1828644221005374406_n.jpeg . Pix are not in order btw.

Sc3m0r

Approved
So, Liya posted these on her stories and when I read "potato nose" immediately recalled seeing that here. I'm not too familiar with the story behind this kallegurra guy as I have not read all the thread but if this is him, man this guy needs to be institutionalized asap View attachment 7006737 View attachment 7006738 View attachment 7006739 View attachment 7006740 . Pix are not in order btw.
Sounds as insane as him, but there's not one word about anybody's ass, so...

Kallegurra

Approved
That's not me, although I'm happy people are picking up my nickname for Taya. Also, Liya is a piece of shit. If you know anything about YouTube, you know that the thumbnail has a huge effect on views. And we all know what kinds of thumbnails Liya choose in order to boost her views (bikini images of her underaged daughters).

Then she pretends she's doing travel vlogs, but considering her choice of thumbnails, she knows damn well why people watch her videos. She's extremely cynical and dishonest and does anything for money, just like Asya. Maybe Taya will grow up differently, because she doesn't have Asya's beauty, and therefore will probably develop a different personality.

Also, you call me insane, but not people who openly ask to see vaginas or photoshop pics of Asya so she's nude. I'm always honest.

I've said this many times before, but if Liya and Asya were honest, I wouldn't post about Asya's flabby ass and Liya's cynism. I hate them because they're both fake and rotten to the core.

PXR5

Approved
That's not me, although I'm happy people are picking up my nickname for Taya. Also, Liya is a piece of shit. If you know anything about YouTube, you know that the thumbnail has a huge effect on views. And we all know what kinds of thumbnails Liya choose in order to boost her views (bikini images of her underaged daughters).

Then she pretends she's doing travel vlogs, but considering her choice of thumbnails, she knows damn well why people watch her videos. She's extremely cynical and dishonest and does anything for money, just like Asya. Maybe Taya will grow up differently, because she doesn't have Asya's beauty, and therefore will probably develop a different personality.

Also, you call me insane, but not people who openly ask to see vaginas or photoshop pics of Asya so she's nude. I'm always honest.

I've said this many times before, but if Liya and Asya were honest, I wouldn't post about Asya's flabby ass and Liya's cynism. I hate them because they're both fake and rotten to the core.
Yes we know, you've trolled this forum over and over and over again with your nonsense, and guess what? WE DON'T CARE, potato brain 🥔🥔🤣

Kallegurra

Approved
Yes we know, you've trolled this forum over and over and over again with your nonsense, and guess what? WE DON'T CARE, potato brain 🥔🥔🤣
I'm not trolling just because I don't share the concencus sheep mentality.

whore.jpg

Speaking about fake shit, look at this old pic of Miss Flabby-arse. See how her whole body is covered in sunrays? Well, not her face, because it's been photoshopped to remove any imperfect skin.

size-difference.jpg
Remember this? When she finally posted anything close to an ass shot, she photoshopped it to make it appear large and firm (instead of small and flabby, like it actually is). You can also tell she felt guilty, because she deleted the pic on the right from her OF.

0007.jpg
This has also been photoshopped, as her ass is way bigger than it actually is.

If you grow up beautiful like her, and learn that most of your value is in your looks, then of course that'll affect your mentality and personality. A normal woman would've ignored all the flabby ass comments, but she puts so much value in her looks that she's been completely shamed from ever posting her ass again.

Attachments

Nalsi Sotnas

Approved

View attachment 7045803

Speaking about fake shit, look at this old pic of Miss Flabby-arse. See how her whole body is covered in sunrays? Well, not her face, because it's been photoshopped to remove any imperfect skin.

View attachment 7045641
Remember this? When she finally posted anything close to an ass shot, she photoshopped it to make it appear large and firm (instead of small and flabby, like it actually is). You can also tell she felt guilty, because she deleted the pic on the right from her OF.

View attachment 7045642

If you grow up beautiful like her, and learn that most of your value is in your looks, then of course that'll affect your mentality and personality. A normal woman would've ignored all the flabby ass comments, but she puts so much value in her looks that she's been completely shamed from ever posting her ass again.
Boy, you have a serious emotional problem, seek help from a psychologist, he can help you get Asya out of your mind in such a negative and vindictive way as you see her, she's just a pretty girl and nothing more, everyone has their time so that they are no longer so interesting, let her enjoy her phase in peace and with her tastes and desires, wanting to destroy Asya's image is sick, think about it, she's just a girl and a very beautiful one at that!

Scruff653

Approved

View attachment 7045803

View attachment 7045641

View attachment 7045642

You are a narcissist. You demean women and others for their imperfections. At best, you are an incel. You hold yourself to high esteem in pointing out the smallest of details. You ad hominem with “potato nose” and “flabby cheeks.” You are so infatuated with yourself, that you can’t see the forest for the trees. You dismiss everyone’s introspection here as mere fodder. Because your intellect is everyone else’s. You contemptuous pompous prick. You are not wanted here. You narcissistic fuck who wants underage princesses with thongs. That you have made clear. That’s what you are after. Suicide doesn’t fit you. Nothing will break that ego. Maybe Bubba in cell block B.

Kallegurra

Approved
You are a narcissist. You demean women and others for their imperfections. At best, you are an incel. You hold yourself to high esteem in pointing out the smallest of details. You ad hominem with “potato nose” and “flabby cheeks.” You are so infatuated with yourself, that you can’t see the forest for the trees. You dismiss everyone’s introspection here as mere fodder. Because your intellect is everyone else’s. You contemptuous pompous prick. You are not wanted here. You narcissistic fuck who wants underage princesses with thongs. That you have made clear. That’s what you are after. Suicide doesn’t fit you. Nothing will break that ego. Maybe Bubba in cell block B.
Not at all. You haven't been reading what I'm saying. I despise Asya because of all her lies and bullshit. She and her mother deserves every bad thing that comes their way.

Turambar1

Approved
View attachment 7001107

Liya to the left, Asya to the right. Sure, Asya's skin might be smoother, but she has more cellulite than her mother (can't be seen in this specific pic because the sun doesn't hit their skin) and her ass jiggles more.
Why the fuck would you post a pic that doesn't prove your point? Holy shit, are you a moron. I believe that was you sending those messages. You're fucked in the head, guy. I bet the walls of your living space in your mother's basement are filled with pics of Asya, Liya and Taya's butts. Your rage against people you've never met is insane. They are YouTubers. Don't watch their content. But you are obsessed. Did Asya not respond to your creepy messages on OF? Did Liya not like your weird fucking comment on her YT vid? They are enjoying their lives. Is that what bothers you? You fucking loser.