Patreon Yajnaseni and hot Bengali girl

souvick90

Approved
All this and many more, with monthly yearly and lifetime subscription in a affordable price, dm on tg @Agarwaljikabeta

Attachments

aditya370

Approved
Jo log telegram pe content sell karte hain, wo sab scam hai. Himmat nehi hain kisiko wp pe sell karne ki. No share karne ki paysa dene ke bad kisi ka patai nehi milta content bahut dur ki bat..

souvick90

Approved
Jo log telegram pe content sell karte hain, wo sab scam hai. Himmat nehi hain kisiko wp pe sell karne ki. No share karne ki paysa dene ke bad kisi ka patai nehi milta content bahut dur ki bat..
I think you haven't found any genuine seller yet, i always give my whatsapp number before making the payment

aditya370

Approved
You guys dont want to share your numbers
May be u r genuine but all r not..
I also faced the problem lots of time. After sending money they stopped responding and after texting blocked me so.
If seller is genuine then share no for contact, same for the buyer also..why all r playing hide and seek

souvick90

Approved
May be u r genuine but all r not..
I also faced the problem lots of time. After sending money they stopped responding and after texting blocked me so.
If seller is genuine then share no for contact, same for the buyer also..why all r playing hide and seek
You text me will do a good busines, if you are ready to share your contact