OnlyFans Natalia Fadeev

Nick202

Approved
just a cheap whore, acting holy and shit.
out of my face, there are 100 other like you, showing more then you.
and her plastic surgeon used trash quality plastic.
bet her pussy smells like dead fish.

Hagaial

Approved
just a cheap whore, acting holy and shit.
out of my face, there are 100 other like you, showing more then you.
and her plastic surgeon used trash quality plastic.
bet her pussy smells like dead fish.
You wish she would touch you with her toilet paper after she took a sheet

you wish to use her tampon after her period as a tea bag

Nick202

Approved
You wish she would touch you with her toilet paper after she took a sheet

you wish to use her tampon after her period as a tea bag
Nah, don't think everyone is like you. I wouldn't wanna be near her rotten filthy cunt.
And don't quote me again. Have a nice day/night(y)

Nick202

Approved
how fragile are you ?, lmfao gtfo stupid prick
Yeah, you are right, if me not wasting thousands of dollars on OnLYfaNs whore makes me fragile, then i am REALLY FRAGILE.

If i offended you in any way, i am sorry. I don't wanna pick a fight with tough coomer.

Man, must be nice being a tough guy, pay for trashy used filthy cunt.

jackmatee

Approved
Yeah, you are right, if me not wasting thousands of dollars on OnLYfaNs whore makes me fragile, then i am REALLY FRAGILE.

If i offended you in any way, i am sorry. I don't wanna pick a fight with tough coomer.

Man, must be nice being a tough guy, pay for trashy used filthy cunt.
we both know your not paying for shit...... and if dont like her or just wanna hate masturbate to her, how about not talking. thanks.

Nick202

Approved
we both know your not paying for shit...... and if dont like her or just wanna hate masturbate to her, how about not talking. thanks.
Keep your shit leaking mouth shut. Didn't i write "don't quote me" on my first comment? Get education... guess you can't, you spend all money on trashy cunts.

jackmatee

Approved
Keep your shit leaking mouth shut. Didn't i write "don't quote me" on my first comment? Get education... guess you can't, you spend all money on trashy cunts.
how are you such a stupid cunt yourself..... don't want a reply don't write then and fuck off... not hard is it ?.... oh wait, for you it is....

Nick202

Approved
how are you such a stupid cunt yourself..... don't want a reply don't write then and fuck off... not hard is it ?.... oh wait, for you it is....
You done having mental breakdown?
I thought you were tough... sorry, next time i will respect you like a women.

jackmatee

Approved
Ah, looks like i displease some of you, well i am quite pleased to inform you that you have less than 50iq.

And let's face the facts, the whore you are defending makes millions every month, while you sit on your desk jerking your life away, she probably makes more than your family tree.
you have a lower IQ if you think we're defending her.... we're fed up with twats like you commenting all the fucking time with nothing of worth

Nick202

Approved
you have a lower IQ if you think we're defending her.... we're fed up with twats like you commenting all the fucking time with nothing of worth🤓
Ohh, now i get it, you are defender her, hoping to get a 10% discount!! You are genius🧐.
Sorry i judged you by your username, my apologies.

QuackethyQuack

Approved
Can ya'll shut the fuck up and keep your tiny ego and even tinier winnies out of this thread?

For fucks sake, ya'll arguing like 12 year old instead of enjoying some tits, what in the cuck bullshit you sons of gutter hoes. Now lets go back to masturbating over leaked photos of fatherless cunts, k?