YouTubers arssenya ?????

BeefInjector

Approved
This is the original. The others have been shopped. You can see the nipple placement is off.
View attachment 4262813
I loaded this one into GIMP and adjusted contrast and brightness and can't get anything showing on her left breast (our right). So the conclusion is that all of the photos showing nipples are fake Not just contrast-enhanced, fake photos.

dotty3030

she hasn't posted for six days what a load of shit it's not like she has a nine to five to deal with i know a couple of girls on onlyfans and they get money every time someone looks there profile up so tipping her is a doing nothing the only way is to not look her up and that will fuck with her pocket and she may start doing some good stuff.

PXR5

Approved
she hasn't posted for six days what a load of shit it's not like she has a nine to five to deal with i know a couple of girls on onlyfans and they get money every time someone looks there profile up so tipping her is a doing nothing the only way is to not look her up and that will fuck with her pocket and she may start doing some good stuff.
Her Instagram is worse, and she hasn't posted anything on Youtube for months. She's lazy, boring and greedy

PXR5

Approved
She keeps getting that kind of money, she is just going to show the same old boring shit. Blond hair, puffy lips, long nails, on a bed, legs closed. Her simps must be gay. I’m convinced.
You're right, she was a pretty girl when she looked natural. but she's ruined her looks. Most of them do that, thinking they are being glamorous

Sc3m0r

Approved
Her Instagram is worse, and she hasn't posted anything on Youtube for months. She's lazy, boring and greedy
What would you do, when you pressed enough simp money to live comfortably a few years?
She saves her cunt for bad times. I bet all the Onlyfans-Girls take backup pictures to post when they run dry of the sweet, sweet simp cash