YouTubers arssenya ?????

Kallegurra

Approved
Not the result you hoped for?
I didn't hope for anything. I just wanted to see what people actually thought, even those who do not comment here.

Results so far shows:
Flabby or unfit: 17
Muscular or firm: 12

That being said, if you asked the people voting "buns of steel" to explain how Asya have buns of steel, they wouldn't be able to explain that for obvious reasons. I'm not dumb. Of course there'll be votes based on loyalty to her, rather than what her ass actually looks like.

Here's the average Asya fan checking out her ass:

funny.jpg

And here's her jumping into the water to escape his evil clutches:

Arssenya thong_dive.jpg

Sc3m0r

Approved
I didn't hope for anything. I just wanted to see what people actually thought, even those who do not comment here.

Results so far shows:
Flabby or unfit: 17
Muscular or firm: 12

That being said, if you asked the people voting "buns of steel" to explain how Asya have buns of steel, they wouldn't be able to explain that for obvious reasons. I'm not dumb. Of course there'll be votes based on loyalty to her, rather than what her ass actually looks like.

Here's the average Asya fan checking out her ass:

View attachment 4108152

And here's her jumping into the water to escape his evil clutches:

View attachment 4108153
You forgot about the people voting for a fit ass just to fuck with you. Or maybe they just don't care at al...

Kallegurra

Approved
You forgot about the people voting for a fit ass just to fuck with you. Or maybe they just don't care at al...
That would be the same as people showing loyalty to her. And they obviously care enough to click on the link and vote. You troll voting says more about you than anything else.

josefwest

New user. Suspicious link. Hmm... :p
Since Asya only posts shit nowadays (I don't even bother to download leaked material because all photos look the same), let's post stuff from her former glory:

View attachment 4130466
View attachment 4130482
yea, that link is spam. I began watching this girl's mom's youtube channel when Asya was not even a teen. she may never get naked online but I'd do her and her mom. her younger sister will be hot when she's older

Asometedorclandestino

Approved
"El rey o el único bobo que paga suscripción? ponte claro... "????? Chico...o chica, ¿qué haces en este foro? ¿Quién sería el tonto, el que pierde el tiempo tratando de descalificar a alguien que ni siquiera conoce? Oh, no tonto, tal vez un(a) completo(a) idiota.
[/CITA] Lo sabia, hay mas bobos pagándole el mensual a una que se les burla en la cara con sus fotos de pies jajajaja

Kallegurra

Approved
telling.jpg

Imagine people actually boycotting the cellulite bitch until she lowers the price or produce better content. But oh no, she still has a horde of thirsty idiots who'll pay her just to talk to her, so they can imagine she's their girlfriend before reality knocks on the door and delivers the latest bills to their mothers.

Asometedorclandestino

Approved
View attachment 4157854

Imagina a la gente boicoteando a la perra de la celulitis hasta que baje el precio o produzca un mejor contenido. Pero oh no, todavía tiene una horda de idiotas sedientos que le pagarán solo por hablar con ella, para poder imaginar que es su novia antes de que la realidad toque a la puerta y entregue las últimas facturas a sus madres.
[/CITA] ESTE CHICO ME LLENA DE ORGULLO, pero los que le pagan el plan de datos a la flacida ya me dan pena y no risa como antes...