Patreon Vanessa Pur

PrinceCharme

Approved
i think there's some legal issues going on. because she delete every search result on the biggest search platform worldwide. So she found this thread easily. and took action to delete it. so maybe we should start again without mention her name at all. maybe here or on other platforms. lets me know guys when you start something new. or where to find secret stuff from her.

dx88

Approved
she released 7 new posts in the last 4 days on her OF and a message to her follower too
Did you miss me? 😉 Over the last few days and weeks I've been asked by many people whether I will continue to upload content to OnlyFans and I'd like to give you a little update. With the launch of my new version of my blog "VanessaPUR. com ❤" - I have also shifted my focus back a bit to PATRe... 😈 - where there are over 100 updates per month and countless videos online... - and that's how it will continue... I will upload a few more videos here in the next few days, but then take a bigger break at OnlyFans... - For all those who are waiting for my new LESSON-Mistress videos, there will soon be a special place for that too (and new LESSONS ... 🧎‍♀🔐)
Have a great weekend and all the best
Vanessa