OnlyFans Sarah Beattie (Nachosarah)

JMC222

Approved
Who is she? she has near enough 4k plus likes on her posts and has only started recently....is she some kind of celeb/Social media star?

PorridgeGun

Approved
She's a twitter chick who i've followed for a while, cant remember why as she posts a lot of left wing crap
Flol, as opposed to right wing crap?

Her political tweets are mostly about *twice impeached* Trump and how crybaby conservatives have "tiny dicks" (they send her pics) and who get pissy on twitter and forums about how progressive she is. They also send her rape and death threats because she laughs at them.

rogue49

Approved
Who is she? she has near enough 4k plus likes on her posts and has only started recently....is she some kind of celeb/Social media star?
She's a SNL comedy writer.
But has gotten popular because of her Twitter humor...and she's hot...and a mouth like a sailor.

Creepydon

She's a SNL comedy writer.
But has gotten popular because of her Twitter humor...and she's hot...and a mouth like a sailor.
She was never a SNL writer, but she sure didn’t try hard to correct the record.

If this was the full sum of her onlyfans, I’d be pretty disappointed if I was a subscriber. Tbh, she has posted more racy things on her IG and then deleted them. They can all be found on Imgur.

Creepydon

Flol, as opposed to right wing crap?

Her political tweets are mostly about *twice impeached* Trump and how crybaby conservatives have "tiny dicks" (they send her pics) and who get pissy on twitter and forums about how progressive she is. They also send her rape and death threats because she laughs at them.
They secretly wank to our women all the time. Remember, they stole AOCs shoes. Lmao

JMC222

Approved
She was never a SNL writer, but she sure didn’t try hard to correct the record.

If this was the full sum of her onlyfans, I’d be pretty disappointed if I was a subscriber. Tbh, she has posted more racy things on her IG and then deleted them. They can all be found on Imgur.
Okay, fair play to her. She really has built up a good fanbase there, she must be doing something right.....