Twitch PureRuby87 (There are paid ko-fi photos)

Kuramike19

Approved
Strap in for what? Another lackluster tease. This time with more then one teaser!!! Gtfoh Adding another person, who will AT MOST get topless..... is no reason to "strap in". Only way this is a strap-in moment, is if this is a strap-on moment.
I would rather say if at least one hand of the other girl disappears up to the wrist in Rubys anus, that would be a case to strap in 🤪

Bigboobs86

Approved
IMG_6565.jpg
🩷 Uncharted Territory: My First full on Girl on Girl🩷

Brace yourselves because this is the hottest content I've ever posted. It's my very first full-on Girl on Girl video, and let me tell you, it's scorching!

📸 16 Sizzling Photos with Silvia 📸
Say hi to Silvia, my gorgeous friend who decided to join me for this wild ride. It was her first time diving into this kind of fun, and oh girl, did we dive deep! We just went with the flow, getting lost in each other until we completely forgot about the camera. Our playfulness turned explicit real quick, so much that I had to cut a lot of content because it was straight explicit! 😂

🛁 11 Minutes of Steamy Hot Tub Fun 🛁
In the video, Silvia and I are in a hot tub, exploring each other's bodies, teasing, touching, and... well, you'll see. There's a lot of kitten play and some very intimate massaging. Things get hot, heavy, and totally naked.

A little heads-up: Silvia is still keeping her bisexuality under wraps, so she'll be wearing a mask for now. It's her journey, and I'm just thrilled to be part of it.

So, if you're ready to see me push my limits and explore new, uncharted pleasures, this is your chance. It's not just sexy; it's a whole new level of intimacy and exploration. 🔥💦👩‍❤️‍👩

Come join us and feel the heat. 😉🔓💞

Kuramike19

Approved
You know there are two types of female performers, the cam-girls and the scam-girls :LOL:, seeing the high price, which is almost double what she usually charges in combination with the again big announcement and what finally gets obviously delivered, it seems she is putting us all into horny jail trying to make us her money bitches, without the slightest intention of holding her commitments, she is pushing boundaries, but unfortunately backwards :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and the only one showing her nipples is probably Silvia, who by the way would not the one I would pay anything for.... ....maybe next time she will get a guy in the vid who will take off his clothes so that you see (his) nipples all the time, while she is getting dressed up with a coat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, anyway I am finally out....

Thommo1411

Approved
Here It Is The New Set.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Attachments

dioxyd

Approved
You know there are two types of female performers, the cam-girls and the scam-girls :LOL:, seeing the high price, which is almost double what she usually charges in combination with the again big announcement and what finally gets obviously delivered, it seems she is putting us all into horny jail trying to make us her money bitches, without the slightest intention of holding her commitments, she is pushing boundaries, but unfortunately backwards :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and the only one showing her nipples is probably Silvia, who by the way would not the one I would pay anything for.... ....maybe next time she will get a guy in the vid who will take off his clothes so that you see (his) nipples all the time, while she is getting dressed up with a coat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, anyway I am finally out....
Seems like her new business model. Getting naughty cheap girl in her videos and asking, wasnt that enough nipples and pussy?😂🤣
She failed in her "gamer girl" days, now here