welcometotheclub

Approved
28 videos

qwerty9998

Approved
According to her OF she only did Solo videos,
Is that her on the Video?

And when she started doing BG.
100% her, the postmark is her main paid OF account and the details of the bed etc are the exact same from a bunch of other videos. Was suggested on the old thread i got it from that it was a private mail out or a bespoke video but they also said they had a whole bunch of b/g content but never posted anymore than that

Nal123

Approved
100% her, the postmark is her main paid OF account and the details of the bed etc are the exact same from a bunch of other videos. Was suggested on the old thread i got it from that it was a private mail out or a bespoke video but they also said they had a whole bunch of b/g content but never posted anymore than that
Maybe it is Personal and stolen from her?

The Trademark is easy to fake,I know it from another Account.

Since she doesn't Sell BG videos,I believe it's More Personal and stolen from her,but I don't know.

qwerty9998

Approved
Maybe it is Personal and stolen from her?

The Trademark is easy to fake,I know it from another Account.

Since she doesn't Sell BG videos,I believe it's More Personal and stolen from her,but I don't know.
am sure i read somewhere once she has previously made custom content including b/g for a price but now doesn't and would deny she ever did, could well be one of those customs but without the original uploaded no way to know. Think its a stretch to say its stolen though? have previously seen her reddit posts and she can flip and get angry about the smallest thing, so if she'd been hacked etc im sure she'd be telling everyone

Nal123

Approved
am sure i read somewhere once she has previously made custom content including b/g for a price but now doesn't and would deny she ever did, could well be one of those customs but without the original uploaded no way to know. Think its a stretch to say its stolen though? have previously seen her reddit posts and she can flip and get angry about the smallest thing, so if she'd been hacked etc im sure she'd be telling everyone
Well,since she doesn't do anymore.

But I don't think anyone has (Or is Willing to spill) more videos like this.

So, Herself is enough I guess.

(Also the guy most probably was an Ex,or not ex, Boyfriend,so no reason to see his face).

qwerty9998

Approved
Well,since she doesn't do anymore.

But I don't think anyone has (Or is Willing to spill) more videos like this.

So, Herself is enough I guess.

(Also the guy most probably was an Ex,or not ex, Boyfriend,so no reason to see his face).
id never seen any b/g with her before this (got posted maybe 2 months ago) but has always been talked it existed. Have seen with other OF pages, guys don't like posting content if they know the girl goes mental if content is shared and is possible a way to trace it back.

qwerty9998

Approved
anyone subbed to her OF? just seen she's charging $25 now! You'd be expecting a hell of a lot for that a month