OnlyFans LittleLandor / StephLandor / LittleLandorVIP / Steph Landorova

Jacrispy944

Have her OF and she sends out $100, $50 pay per views but you have no idea what you’re buying. Don’t know if it’s worth the risk!

hebert242

Have her OF and she sends out $100, $50 pay per views but you have no idea what you’re buying. Don’t know if it’s worth the risk!
It is not. The photos are crap and one out of five maybe ok but most of the pics she is so far away I could not even zoom in close enough to see anything. The pics are also doubled and the videos are 20 seconds long and are also crap, She will say things in her message making you believe you will get something good and you spend a lot of money for, but there is nothing but "G" rated material. You may as well just join her instagram it is the exact same and free.

Jacrispy944

It is not. The photos are crap and one out of five maybe ok but most of the pics she is so far away I could not even zoom in close enough to see anything. The pics are also doubled and the videos are 20 seconds long and are also crap, She will say things in her message making you believe you will get something good and you spend a lot of money for, but there is nothing but "G" rated material. You may as well just join her instagram it is the exact same and free.
oh no, that is the worst. It’s so expensive too! You are right her Insta is probably more revealing!

noahnoda

post what you got

mikesmith18562

Anything new? She keeps posting on her OF but it costs a small fortune and she has been known to stretch the truth every time she posts something.