OnlyFans Brooke Christine - brookechristine19

Txhammer

Approved
She had some decent content when I paid for her OF, haven’t subscribed in a long time though

FortWorthMan2017

Approved
If you are into white trash, fat, trainwreck women...her mother is selling nudes now. I don't think she's on OnlyFans but I think there were some on her Twitter and on the brookechristine19 reddit group. I knew her way back in the day. She has really fallen.

Txhammer

Approved
If you are into white trash, fat, trainwreck women...her mother is selling nudes now. I don't think she's on OnlyFans but I think there were some on her Twitter and on the brookechristine19 reddit group. I knew her way back in the day. She has really fallen.
her or the mom? LOL her mom sells or attempts to sell shit on Twitter. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

FortWorthMan2017

Approved
her or the mom? LOL her mom sells or attempts to sell shit on Twitter. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
Ha! yeah, both. Brooke posted a pic of her dimpled ass and cellulite the other day. If she would get off her ass and get some exercise she wouldn't have that problem. Her mother used to always say she wouldn't have sex with any man she was not married to....I guess that has changed. lol She got knocked up at 45.

Txhammer

Approved
Ha! yeah, both. Brooke posted a pic of her dimpled ass and cellulite the other day. If she would get off her ass and get some exercise she wouldn't have that problem. Her mother used to always say she wouldn't have sex with any man she was not married to....I guess that has changed. lol She got knocked up at 45.
ha I was almost disappointed when I saw more of Brooke. Idk shit about her, but she almost looks better with clothes than without

Txhammer

Approved
Apparently she got a boob job and her parachute trimmed. Anyone seen any recent vids or pics?

FortWorthMan2017

Approved
I signed up for a month when she dropped it down to $8. She's an effing train wreck just like her mother now. Fat and lazy. She as mutilated herself with big tits (lots of scars), horrendous lip injections and who knows what else. She used to be so hot! All she does is post old pics, clothed pics or masturbate. No real sex with a person. Lame as can be and complains about everything. Not even worth the $8. I saw her moms content, I knew her from High School.... don't waste your money unless you like fat women that lay around all day just trying to collect money being naked.