YouTubers Asmrbylisa

handyboi

Approved
Fuse. This is what I wonder? Are these the raunchy ones? Nobody talks about it everybody's asking but nobody seems to be able to find them. Has anyone seen them what are they like???
most likely same as these sets. like she said herself - she was ok with this type of sexy/tasteful stuff, but is not doing any nudity. Maybe when shes gonna be older, who knows.

misterman2

Approved
most likely same as these sets. like she said herself - she was ok with this type of sexy/tasteful stuff, but is not doing any nudity. Maybe when shes gonna be older, who knows.
I also think so. Currently I have seen 11 different pictures of the green set (there was that one post with 4 pictures, two blue and two green + 10 of the green set). So one of those must have been from the extra 11 pictures, the person that shared those 4 pictures probably bought the fuse set and shared some of it, and it seems those pictures are more of the same sets. It was a nice one tho, where you could see her nipple through the bra
Edit: nvm, the previous post already contains the extra pictures, with a dog etc

burtolun

Approved
Do you have the pics apart from eachother
I would encourage you to buy the pics as I'd like there to be more! But I think it is fair that you can see what you get. I'm sure somebody will leak the sets at some point, but I won't do it, sorry.
Looks like this is the camera she used (from metadata): Canon EOS 6D Mark II

handyboi

Approved
I would encourage you to buy the pics as I'd like there to be more! But I think it is fair that you can see what you get. I'm sure somebody will leak the sets at some point, but I won't do it, sorry.
Looks like this is the camera she used (from metadata): Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Individual sets are here already, but yea we would like to so see more from here. But then again lot depends on price. 50+ for just
lingerie pics is kinds steep