YouTubers arssenya ?????

Kallegurra

Approved
This thread is not even about her YouTube channel, it's about her OF. So why is it under the YouTube category? Also, most posts do not contain images simply because there's nothing of value to leak. The pics other people have posted recently are carefully selected, because the rest of what she does is pure shit.

I know she has a beautiful face, but please stop falling for her bullshit. She acts exactly like a stereotypical Ukrainian woman who see men like walking wallets. Remember that she has been posting for four months now, and she has never shown ANYTHING. So why do people still subscribe?

Well, we have the mentally ill simp type like Frankie (everyone who has been subscribed to her OF at least once knows who he is), and this type will keep feeding her money even if she would call him a fucking idiot and ask him to kill him self.

Then we have the "was curious but will cancel my sub after a month" type. These people believe she'll eventually actually show anything, which she won't. She's not the type. And no, covering your tits with your hands shows NOTHING. It's called teasing, and that's the only thing you'll ever get out of her.

Honest question, why don't you sub to a girl who:

1) Costs less than $25
2) Actually shows something
3) Doesn't act like a greedy scammer who is allergic to critisism

Kallegurra

Approved
More stuff(not mine)

What the flying fuck happened to the last pic? Her ass looks huge and super weird. Her butt was never big. Either she had a BBL, or she has done some serious photoshopping. Or both. It's not natural, that's for sure.

Interesting turn of events, though. She finally shows her ass, but only after it has been faked. Which of course mean her natural cellulite saggy bottom is no more. Also, her boyfriend must be a total cuck allowing her to do this.

Kallegurra

Approved
I think her ass is amazing, and why just photoshop, it seems to me that she did a good job on it in the gym, keep it up Asya please us with new pictures! (y)
View attachment 2494365
Dude, please don't be this gullible. Compare that ass to her waist. Her ass is HUGE. Such a difference doesn't happen from gym training in less than a year. She has faked it 100%. If it's from surgery or photoshop (or both) I don't know.

Kallegurra

Approved
Stop trashing the thread, you fucking moron. People already explained it's about the perspective/angle.

Perspective in those 2 pics is different + she's sticking out her ass. How dumb can you be.
Not very bright, are you? You can easily compare the width of her thighs/hips to see that she's much bigger than before.

size-difference.jpg

Both are seen from the side. And you can tell by her head that the proportions are comparable, too.

You WANT it to be real, so you'll discard any other opinion or proof as trash. For people like you, it doesn't matter what's being said, you just want to hear what you want to hear.