Others Post your wife

JHorne

Approved
How can you
Only if I wanted to catch a fucking disease Maybe
How can you run your big ass mouth like that about this guy's wife. Your just another fucking wanker hoping for someone els to post pics about your so called ex and still waking it of to this guy's wife and wishing you had someone to fuck like him but the only thing you can get is a rotten stinking apple pie you fucking dumb bitch ass Miss palm and 5 daughters 🖐 fucker

MEFISTO666

Approved
How can you
How can you run your big ass mouth like that about this guy's wife. Your just another fucking wanker hoping for someone els to post pics about your so called ex and still waking it of to this guy's wife and wishing you had someone to fuck like him but the only thing you can get is a rotten stinking apple pie you fucking dumb bitch ass Miss palm and 5 daughters 🖐 fucker
exactly, gentlemen, more respect for themselves, and for women

JHorne

Approved
Would help if you could spell you fucking knob, I might then be able to understand what the fuck you mean!!!! Until then you carry on WANKING not waking over these horrendous pussys while you sit in your mum's box room fingering your own ass
Shame that all yu got to say feeling guilty to bring my mom in Tha story then I'll keep my dick in your mom while I fuck your dad in the ass too you.. I feel really sorry for you must be hard to be a perverted fat ass waker go run your mouth somewhere else

JHorne

Approved
Go back to school and learn to spell you fucking spastic cunt!!! Stop commenting on here till then you complete fucking moron
Hahaha if I can't spell then why the fuck are you reading what I've got to say about your dumb ass. Now I really wonder who is the spastic perverted fat ass cunt around here. Go and fucking wank your small spastic brain somewhere else. Jou voken Klein poeslike tyre naaier. 🤣🤣🤣😜

Ramsaynotbolton

Approved
Go back to school and learn to spell you fucking spastic cunt!!! Stop commenting on here till then you complete fucking moron
@Johnnysi
Do u want to get banned?! Please maintain the decorum of the space..ur hate speech is only going to make people more shy to post stuff..do u want us to take u up with forum owner an get u removed?!