Others Post your wife

D1dmantheman

Approved
Just returned from vacation on the Gulf Coast of the US and have to tell you what I did to my wife. The waves were pretty large for that area most of the time we were there from an earlier tropical storm. I witnessed two other ladies lose the tops to their swimsuits in the surf before this happened. My wife wears a one-piece but the top is kind of like a 'tube top' in the front that does cover her big tits pretty well. It is attached on the sides of the suit to the bottom piece but not in the front. She and I were in the large waves about waist deep and they were crashing into us. One particularly large wave hit and knocked us both down. Coming up (waist deep water without the waves) I noticed that her tube type top in the front had come down and both of her 34 DD tits were totally exposed. She was standing facing the beach and quite a few men who were near us in the water. I opened my mouth to tell her but then said nothing. She stood there for nearly a minute with her tits completely exposed to many people before she noticed. When she did notice, she sank down in the water and pulled her top up before re-standing. Being quite shy, she was embarrassed and asked me if I had seen her top down. I lied lol and said no. She said she was embarrassed. I asked her why? That it turned me on knowing all of those guys were staring at her big tits, imagining how they would feel and wanting to suck on them. We fucked like teenagers that night! Unfortunately, I didn't have my phone in the water so I don't have any pics or vids of that.

Last edited:

JHorne

Approved
There are so many wanker here not even half of them showed what they have come on guys do kill the tread let's keep it going..