Others Israel.

SharamitIsBack

Approved
anyone maybe saved some maya ofek stories my phone stole and i need anything if u have who ever got mad jump me i dont care
You're the most desperate and pathetic creature in existence, it really makes me feel sorry for you.
And tomorrow again "someone have Maya Ofek's pictures?"
idiot.

Last edited:

Elchapo4040

Approved
Anyone has saved stories of Maya Ofek?
Anything?
ืื™ื–ื” ืื•ื‘ืกืกื™ื‘ื™ ื—ื•ืคืจ ืชืงืฉื™ื‘, ืžื” ืฉืžืช ืชื–ื›ื•ืจืช ื‘ื˜ืœืคื•ืŸ ื›ืœ ื™ื•ื ืœืฉืื•ืœ ืืช ื–ื”? ืžืชื™ ื”ืืžื ื”ื–ื ื–ื•ื ืช ืฉืœืš ืชืคืกื™ืง ื›ื‘ืจ? ืืžืŸ ืฉืชื’ืœื” ืฉื”ืžืื™ื” ื”ืฉืจืžื•ื˜ื” ื”ื–ืืช ื–ืืช ืื—ื•ืชืš ื‘ืกื•ืฃ

Mr. Sexy

Approved
Go and learn how to write and speak English before you claim itโ€™s โ€œyour languageโ€, fuckinโ€™ loser.
Youโ€™re most probably 32 who still live with his junkie ass fat mother in a shit hole like Beโ€™er Sheva or something similar, masturbating 5 times a day and when your mom calls you because the food is ready, you shout โ€œmoooooommmmm leave me alone Iโ€™m 32!!! Iโ€™m an independent man!!!โ€.
Clean your room fuckinโ€™ wanker.
Wow, wow.
You're the dumbest fucking man I've ever seen.
No, you are not a man. you are a baby Poor and disgusting baby that every time you write a comment, I just get sick.
You are a baby whose parents spank him all day just because he gets smart with them. You really don't contribute anything to anyone. You can keep laughing but everyone sees how much of a loser you are. Once a loser always a loser.
And your English is zero. A two-year-old girl speaks better than you.
And I am 23, although it's none of your fucking business.

pini71

Approved
ืื™ื–ื” ืื•ื‘ืกืกื™ื‘ื™ ื—ื•ืคืจ ืชืงืฉื™ื‘, ืžื” ืฉืžืช ืชื–ื›ื•ืจืช ื‘ื˜ืœืคื•ืŸ ื›ืœ ื™ื•ื ืœืฉืื•ืœ ืืช ื–ื”? ืžืชื™ ื”ืืžื ื”ื–ื ื–ื•ื ืช ืฉืœืš ืชืคืกื™ืง ื›ื‘ืจ? ืืžืŸ ืฉืชื’ืœื” ืฉื”ืžืื™ื” ื”ืฉืจืžื•ื˜ื” ื”ื–ืืช ื–ืืช ืื—ื•ืชืš ื‘ืกื•ืฃ
Wtf your problem bitch

Korkor2

Approved
Wow, wow.
No, you are not a man. you are a baby Poor and disgusting baby that every time you write a comment, I just get sick.
You are a baby whose parents spank him all day just because he gets smart with them. You really don't contribute anything to anyone. You can keep laughing but everyone sees how much of a loser you are. Once a loser always a loser.
I thought we established the fact that we donโ€™t give a fuck about your little fights This is a site for leaking .. not fighting ืื ืืชื ืจื•ืฆื™ื ืœืจื™ื‘ ืชื—ืœื™ืคื• ืžืกืคืจื™ื ื•ืชืขืฉื• ืงืจื‘ ื—ืจื‘ื•ืช ๐Ÿ˜‚ ืื‘ืœ ื“ื™ื™ ืœื–ื™ื™ืŸ ืชืฉื›ืœ

Elchapo4040

Approved
Wtf your problem bitch
ื”ืืžื ื”ื–ื•ื ื” ื•ื”ืื•ื‘ืกืกื™ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืœืš ื”ื™ื ื”ืคืจื•ื‘ืœื ืฉืœื™, ื–ื™ื™ื ืช ืœื ื• ืชืžื•ื— ืขืœ ื”ืžืื™ื” ืื•ืคืง ื”ื›ื—ื‘ื” ื”ื–ืืช ื™ื•ืชืจ ืžืžื” ืฉืชื–ื™ื™ืŸ ื›ืœ ื”ื—ื™ื™ื ืฉืœืš

pini71

Approved
ื”ืืžื ื”ื–ื•ื ื” ื•ื”ืื•ื‘ืกืกื™ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืœืš ื”ื™ื ื”ืคืจื•ื‘ืœื ืฉืœื™, ื–ื™ื™ื ืช ืœื ื• ืชืžื•ื— ืขืœ ื”ืžืื™ื” ืื•ืคืง ื”ื›ื—ื‘ื” ื”ื–ืืช ื™ื•ืชืจ ืžืžื” ืฉืชื–ื™ื™ืŸ ื›ืœ ื”ื—ื™ื™ื ืฉืœืš
Stfu. Dumb

Shalom1917

Approved
ื™ืืœืœื” ืฉื™ืกื’ืจื• ืืช ื”ืฉืจืฉื•ืจ ื”ื–ื” ืœืžื” ื–ื™ื™ื ืชื ืืช ื”ื›ืœ ื›ื™ ืžื” ื“ื•ื—ืฃ ืœื›ื ืœืจืฉื•ื ืคื” ื”ื•ื“ืขื•ืช ื‘ืžืงื•ื ืงื™ืฉื•ืจื™ื ื›ื•ืก ืืžื ืฉืœื›ื

SharamitIsBack

Approved
Wow, wow.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Omg youโ€™re the most pathetic wanker Iโ€™ve ever seen!!!
โ€œYou are a baby whose parents spank him all day just because he gets smart with them.โ€
Man, I hope Google charge you for the amount of times youโ€™re using Google translate.
That is the most translated sentence Iโ€™ve seen since YEARS. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ