Others Israel.

Mr. Sexy

Approved
יש מצב מצאתי את מי שמפעיל את כל הפייקים

[/QUOTE
I found out that this Bianca Esteve is a fake account pretending to be Shir Ben Ari. I did a lot of research and it turns out that this Bianca doesn't exist in any other media like Instagram and she doesn't have nudes or onlyfans. Conclusion that someone is trying to be a pedophile.

spal58

Approved
I found out that this Bianca Esteve is a fake account pretending to be Shir Ben Ari. I did a lot of research and it turns out that this Bianca doesn't exist in any other media like Instagram and she doesn't have nudes or onlyfans. Conclusion that someone is trying to be a pedophile.
Israeli girls are excellent whores...so maybe girls copy them and not vice-versa... :)

anonimi9

Approved
הנה הפרופיל שלה אידיוט, שלחו פה מקודם

גם אחרי שחשפו אותן אתה ממשיך לומר שהן אמיתיות :ROFLMAO:

sxdenxbxb

Approved

1. I found out that this Bianca Esteve is a fake account pretending to be Shir Ben Ari. I did a lot of research and it turns out that this Bianca doesn't exist in any other media like Instagram and she doesn't have nudes or onlyfans. Conclusion that someone is trying to be a pedophile.
    דיי לזיין תמוח עומר אנשים לא כאלה דפוקים אבל אל תדאג יהיה כאלה שתמיד ישלמו לא משנה אם ממקסיקו או מישראל העסק לא ידפק יותר מדי

Green-go

Approved

1. דיי לזיין תמוח עומר אנשים לא כאלה דפוקים אבל אל תדאג יהיה כאלה שתמיד ישלמו לא משנה אם ממקסיקו או מישראל העסק לא ידפק יותר מדי
תתחילו לדווח באונליפאנס יסגרו לו את העסק והוא יחזור לשיכון שהוא בא ממנו

sxdenxbxb

Approved
תתחילו לדווח באונליפאנס יסגרו לו את העסק והוא יחזור לשיכון שהוא בא ממנו
יהיו מפגרים שתמיד ישלמו ויאמינו תסתכלו בטיקטוק ובאינסטגרם בתגובות שמגיבים לה שם כל השבורים הנואשים שחושבים שהיא ישראלית ורוצים להתקעקע אצלה 🤣... מהרגע הראשון שראיתי אותה ידעתי שהיא פייק רק מלראות תקעקועים והפנים אפשר ישר לראות שלא ישראלית וזה עוד לפני כל הסרטונים הטפשיים