OnlyFans Rocksy Light - rocksylight (+videos!)

leathermax

Approved
Did something happen with this girl? I went to her Twitter and all posts related to her erotic work are deleted. Now she's doing some cosplay in Patreon. It's been a long while since I've seen any erotic stuff leaked from her.

leathermax

Approved
now she is called AlisaPikaPika. there is no OF.
you have her account
Yeah, I know about her new Twitter, but I wanted to know if that's because she wanted to get away from the erotic business or something. Could it be because she found a lover or whatever, but I couldn't find an explanation when I looked it up.

jabolmax

Approved
Yeah, I know about her new Twitter, but I wanted to know if that's because she wanted to get away from the erotic business or something. Could it be because she found a lover or whatever, but I couldn't find an explanation when I looked it up.
she is russian. of blocked all Russian accounts in connection with the Russian invasion of Ukraine

leathermax

Approved
she is russian. of blocked all Russian accounts in connection with the Russian invasion of Ukraine
I thought so, but even then, it's like all of the erotic stuff dissapeared, and I didn't see an explanation in the likes of "Hey, I'm gonna stay out of business until the OF thing is fixed, until then, I'll do SFW stuff". Even the 18+ years warning in her profile name was removed.

jabolmax

Approved
if I remember correctly on her of was a post about her further plans. but now she doesn't have of account so I can't quote it