OnlyFans Norafawn

noras_dildo

Approved
You know i have gone through this forum a couple times now and still haven't found anything. But here is something that stood out. It sounded like Tyrone_B knew Nora before she started using an agency, so is one of the few that knew her original writing style. He seemed convinced Concerned Individual was part of her team or was Nora herself. Other than AI_OF_Slayer, and he was just crazy in love with her, no one has never said not to share something.

Going Ancient Aliens mode: conspiracy theory...

If true that means Nora was trying to convince a depressed person to self delete instead of leaking her content, wtf. But more so what content does he have that she would say something like that to? Even if he is nothing but a troll, and never did release anything; he probably does have something worth the words to say what was said by her team, and he still made them sweat and show their true colors. And even more troubling was some of things posted to get this whole forum shut down, thankfully those links have been removed.

If true that means her team has access to that kind of content, wtf. I have lost a lot of respect for her as a result. I was never a top simp, only got 5% a few times, so she will not be sad to see me stop.

But I think this is a bit concerning, just my opinion, no facts here.

peppylepew

Approved
You know i have gone through this forum a couple times now and still haven't found anything. But here is something that stood out. It sounded like Tyrone_B knew Nora before she started using an agency, so is one of the few that knew her original writing style. He seemed convinced Concerned Individual was part of her team or was Nora herself. Other than AI_OF_Slayer, and he was just crazy in love with her, no one has never said not to share something.

Going Ancient Aliens mode: conspiracy theory...

If true that means Nora was trying to convince a depressed person to self delete instead of leaking her content, wtf. But more so what content does he have that she would say something like that to? Even if he is nothing but a troll, and never did release anything; he probably does have something worth the words to say what was said by her team, and he still made them sweat and show their true colors. And even more troubling was some of things posted to get this whole forum shut down, thankfully those links have been removed.

If true that means her team has access to that kind of content, wtf. I have lost a lot of respect for her as a result. I was never a top simp, only got 5% a few times, so she will not be sad to see me stop.

But I think this is a bit concerning, just my opinion, no facts here.
Except I was one of Nora's 1% and on average a top donator. I would be a lot easier to identify just by what I posted and when and nothing.... It's way to hard to track old content posted way after it was made. Plus it's not like she sells her old stuff so it really doesn't hurt her sells. What hurts her sells is leaking things as she is still selling it. It's more likely you are all suffering form a bad case of narcissism and paranoia. There is no boogieman under your beds. The guy never posted anything other then claiming he had a lot with no prof. Plus who in there right mind would use the same user name on here as their onlyfans account. No one is that dumb. The whole thing just comes off as a troll. He baited you guys for months promising he had something no one saw but posted nothing. but an average frame.

Agusagaga

Except I was one of Nora's 1% and on average a top donator. I would be a lot easier to identify just by what I posted and when and nothing.... It's way to hard to track old content posted way after it was made. Plus it's not like she sells her old stuff so it really doesn't hurt her sells. What hurts her sells is leaking things as she is still selling it. It's more likely you are all suffering form a bad case of narcissism and paranoia. There is no boogieman under your beds. The guy never posted anything other then claiming he had a lot with no prof. Plus who in there right mind would use the same user name on here as their onlyfans account. No one is that dumb. The whole thing just comes off as a troll. He baited you guys for months promising he had something no one saw but posted nothing. but an average frame.
To be fair, tyrone probably wasn't in his right mind and he said he had a bunch of accounts. He might have changed his of account to tyrone_b so it would be easier to find

noras_dildo

Approved
It was a scam. Sets don't have names. She just called them by what what she was wearing. Like black mirco bikini or foxtail. There was several by the same description.
I look at it like playing the lottery, unlikely you will win, but fun thinking about if you did. I spent hours trying vague descriptions and nothing. I probably did save a ton of money finding content I didn't know about.

ai_of_slayer

Approved
I have been trying to stay out of this conversation, but I am pretty upset at the tactics used by Nora's agency. I don't have as much content as Tyrone_B did, but I do have some of her nude sets. One reason why you are probably not finding it, is not all her sets were made public, especially older vip ones.

I used to be a top contributor before she used an agency, and I have been watching in horror what has happened here. Because Tyrone_B very well could have been me, as i too battled depression and understand the struggle he went through. If no one finds his folder in the next couple weeks, I will release what I have. Nora you should be ashamed of yourself, fire the agency you are using, figure something else out, and issue a public apology.

Regardless if Tyrone_B pulled off the biggest trolling or not, he did reveal your true colors, and it's pretty scary.

I feel like I need to clear the confusion a bit. I’m not Nora nor am I apart of her agency I literally made the initial post because I was actually concerned about Tyrone’s well being and it seems I worded it poorly. Ok I understand now I shouldn’t have mentioned offing myself if I was to post $100,000 worth of onlyfans content and being unable to deal with the legal pressure that would ensue but I honestly thought I was helping, obviously now it clearly didn’t help and if anything I made it worse because somehow I apparently ended up sounding like Nora somehow and he thought there was a 15-20% chance that I was Nora, I’m not I’m just a horny incel virgin who has no life and no future.

I honestly don’t think Nora even knows about the existence of this thread because it’s just like what Peppy said there is a MEGA link in this thread that has around 20GB of leaked Nora photos and videos and has been up since 25/07/2023. If Nora truely knew about this thread why would that be left up for 3 months it’s not hard to find.

For some reason this thread has just turned into a Hollywood drama and the reality is the MEGA is probably a troll. Embarrassingly I spent hours going through each and every single bunkr album uploaded from the 29/10 to 24/10 and I don’t mean looking just at the names I mean clicking into them and opening them up. As sad and pathetic as it is I’m still going to keep looking and look through absolutely every album uploaded in October. I doubt I’ll find it and I’ll probably just be wasting my time but I don’t have a life so I got all the time in the world to waste.

ai_of_slayer

Approved
Interesting you thought I was talking about you, I didn't even mention your name.

To me the most disturbing thing was directly after he made his final post, this ch was flooded with horrendous links that were removed thankfully by the mods. But the intent was there to shut this whole forum down. Why? Who has motive? So many new accounts created in last week, what was your old username? And when I refer to her agency I am primarily referring to the tactics they use in OF chat. Read my first post on this forum to understand where I am coming from. This change happened gradually so no one noticed, but my eyes are opened now, and I don't like what I see.

Its with a heavy heart I said what I did above, because I still love her. Our conversations got me through some tough times of my life including periods of deep depression, so yes i did use to have meaningful conversations with her. And she will always be a part of my life, as a result. The real Nora! Go ahead read every one of my past comments and every one of them was defending her and her agency. I was also the only one telling Tyrone_B not to leak. Where are your past comments?

Why didn't you come forward sooner, how about after the Matthew Perry conspiracy? No you only chimed in the moment nudes were mentioned again. I honestly don't care who you are, I am more so disgusted with the scam she is running. Of you could be the first to see.... I got her nudes for practically free through just classic smooth talking (Pre-agency), whats the current rate now 5k to see partial bush?

Interesting you thought I was talking about you, I didn't even mention your name.

To me the most disturbing thing was directly after he made his final post, this ch was flooded with horrendous links that were removed thankfully by the mods. But the intent was there to shut this whole forum down. Why? Who has motive? So many new accounts created in last week, what was your old username? And when I refer to her agency I am primarily referring to the tactics they use in OF chat. Read my first post on this forum to understand where I am coming from. This change happened gradually so no one noticed, but my eyes are opened now, and I don't like what I see.

Its with a heavy heart I said what I did above, because I still love her. Our conversations got me through some tough times of my life including periods of deep depression, so yes i did use to have meaningful conversations with her. And she will always be a part of my life, as a result. The real Nora! Go ahead read every one of my past comments and every one of them was defending her and her agency. I was also the only one telling Tyrone_B not to leak. Where are your past comments?

Why didn't you come forward sooner, how about after the Matthew Perry conspiracy? No you only chimed in the moment nudes were mentioned again. I honestly don't care who you are, I am more so disgusted with the scam she is running. Of you could be the first to see.... I got her nudes for practically free through just classic smooth talking (Pre-agency), whats the current rate now 5k to see partial bush?
Are you talking to me because I never mentioned you?

norafawnleakers

Approved
Python:
import time
import requests
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup

# Function to check if a page has only one element with the class grid-images_box
def has_single_grid_images_box(page_content):
    soup = BeautifulSoup(page_content, 'html.parser')
    # make sure the text inside the break-normal class inside brackets is less than (200 MB)
    break_normal = soup.find(class_="break-normal")
    if break_normal:
        if break_normal.text.find("MB)") != -1:
            # get the numbers inside the ()
            numbers = break_normal.text.split("(")[1].split(" ")[0]
            if float(numbers) < 200:
                grid_images_boxes = soup.find_all(class_="grid-images_box")
                return len(grid_images_boxes) == 1
    return False

# Base URL without the page parameter
base_url = "https://www.bunkr-albums.io/?search=&page="

# Starting page
page = 1

# Store links in a list
visit_links = []

# Initialize a session to maintain cookies
session = requests.Session()

# Loop through pages
while True:
    url = base_url + str(page)
    response = session.get(url)
    visit_links = []

# Check if the page is valid
    if response.status_code == 200:
        soup = BeautifulSoup(response.text, 'html.parser')
        links = soup.find_all('a', href=True, target='_blank', text='Visit')
        visit_links.extend([link['href'] for link in links])

# Visit each "Visit" link and check for the presence of a single grid-images_box
        for visit_link in visit_links:
            response = session.get(visit_link)
                if has_single_grid_images_box(response.text):
                    print(
                        f"Page {page} with only one grid-images_box: {visit_link}")

# Increment the page number
    page += 1

# You can add a condition to break out of the loop based on your requirements.
    # For example, if you've reached a page with no "Visit" links, you can break out of the loop.
    if not links:
        break

Why waste your time clicking on pages

tryme47

Approved
Python:
import time
import requests
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup

# Function to check if a page has only one element with the class grid-images_box
def has_single_grid_images_box(page_content):
    soup = BeautifulSoup(page_content, 'html.parser')
    # make sure the text inside the break-normal class inside brackets is less than (200 MB)
    break_normal = soup.find(class_="break-normal")
    if break_normal:
        if break_normal.text.find("MB)") != -1:
            # get the numbers inside the ()
            numbers = break_normal.text.split("(")[1].split(" ")[0]
            if float(numbers) < 200:
                grid_images_boxes = soup.find_all(class_="grid-images_box")
                return len(grid_images_boxes) == 1
    return False

# Base URL without the page parameter
base_url = "https://www.bunkr-albums.io/?search=&page="

# Starting page
page = 1

# Store links in a list
visit_links = []

# Initialize a session to maintain cookies
session = requests.Session()

# Loop through pages
while True:
    url = base_url + str(page)
    response = session.get(url)
    visit_links = []

# Check if the page is valid
        soup = BeautifulSoup(response.text, 'html.parser')
        links = soup.find_all('a', href=True, target='_blank', text='Visit')
        visit_links.extend([link['href'] for link in links])

# Visit each "Visit" link and check for the presence of a single grid-images_box
        for visit_link in visit_links:
            response = session.get(visit_link)
                if has_single_grid_images_box(response.text):
                    print(
                        f"Page {page} with only one grid-images_box: {visit_link}")

# Increment the page number
    page += 1

# You can add a condition to break out of the loop based on your requirements.
    # For example, if you've reached a page with no "Visit" links, you can break out of the loop.
    if not links:
        break

Why waste your time clicking on pages
You take all the fun out of looking.